Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Hunters Unite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the world of Monster hunter, You are never alone.

"Arphee's" House

Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card
    Guild::
    Attack: 480
    Defense: 30

"Arphee's" House Empty "Arphee's" House

Post by Arphee Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:43 am

Arphee lifted himself from the bed touching his frost-bitten arms, "Ouch-" he yelped as birds flew from the nearby windowsill. He took a good look at his surroundings- there was a Large box on the opposite wall, what seemed to be a dresser behind the bed, a door to a backroom blocked by a close-gate and a soon-to-be-whistling kettle above the fire warming the room.

A rustling noise came from outside of the cabin catching his attention, He flung of the covers and rolled off the bed, scrambling to get up the door creaked open.

"I Recon hes awake" said a gruff voice, "Must be" a feminine voice replied. Arphee stood brushing his tattered jacket off.

"Um...Hi" he said in an awkward tone before they had entered, "Hey kid- welcome to the village" the gruff man replied being the first one through the door- he was dressed in seemed to be in chain-mail and pelt, the woman soon followed suit "Welcome to Pokke- you must be interested in joining the guild, right" she was a plain brunette with a weird pink get-up on.

"Assuming hes not from around here he doesn't need the training school since he made it here in once piece" the gruff man spoke now facing towards the women "You mean Almost made it here, he collapsed down the hill..." she replied

"His tracks came from the woods though- he can survive- he just has no sense of direction- did he even have a map?" the man spoke in a questioning tone "I don't think he did-....well...i still think he should go to the-" Arphee cut her off "Um....don't mind me asking but where exactly am I?"

They both looked at him, "Assuming you are joining the guild" the girl spoke first "Your new home" The man second. "My new home? i dont exactly...have much money- how will i" he began speaking frantically before the women cut him off.

"All guild initiates get a house in the village, of course its not really "free" but the Guild docs a small percentage of the funds payed for quests to pay for all hunters homes- so don't worry about it " Arphee wiped his forehead "Thank GOD" he thought to himself.

"We put all the items you had with you in that box over there" the man pointed towards it as the girl picked up the sentence "After you get yourself situated and make sure you didn't drop anything stop by the Guild to register okay? I'll sign you up as soon as you get there" The two people bid farewell waving to him as they walked out closing the door as they left.

He sighed, "Well, lets see what i have"
    Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card

"Arphee's" House Empty Re: "Arphee's" House

Post by Arphee Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Arphee's Item Box

Weapons:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Armor

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Misc Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Arphee on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card

Post by Arphee Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Arphee walked to the chest across the room and gently opened it, and proceeded to take its content. "We'll cant do anything without this" he said throwing his Katana on his back-sheath, and tossing the Necklace on, "Off to the Guild Hall" he said turning to face the door.

Continued

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 pm