Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Hunters Unite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the world of Monster hunter, You are never alone.

Arphee: Welcome to the Guild.

Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card
    Guild::
    Attack: 480
    Defense: 30

Arphee: Welcome to the Guild. Empty Arphee: Welcome to the Guild.

Post by Arphee Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 am

Arphee entered the guild hall expecting to see groups of hunters Conversing and Drinking, Preparing for big battles, and Letting a load off- soft melody's humming over the sounds of crackling fire, The clanking of Mugs, and Idle chatter- Yet was only greeted by Idle silence.

The guild was nearly abandoned, and aside from the three counter girls and the shop-keeper no one was around. "Is it always like this?" he asked as he approached the counter looking at the girl who had previously been inside his home. "Not really, well, recently its been like this- Many of minegarde's veteran hunters have been going into retirement- and recently the amount of monsters has been drastically rising..." She frowned. "I bet what little hunters are left are pretty busy then right?" he replied. "Exactly, were over-worked and under-staffed at the moment- but things will be back to normal once we have more hunters"

"Well, Sign me up- Gotta contribute to the cause" The girl smiled at him "Your name?"
    "Oh that's right!" he thought, "Arphee, Arphee Cloud- i didn't introduce myself earlier?" She smiled at him "Its okay, Now, your going to have to fill these forms out-" she held a few papers out towards him "Every so often you'll have to fill some out so we can keep track of you, okay?" she finished.

"Ah okay- i don't mind" he nodded idly as he filled out the form's.

A few minutes passed before he had finished the form. "Here you-go" he handed the forms to the girl who began to look over the information. "Everything seems too be in order- Now i hate to say it but since noones around you may be doing your first quest by yourself" she grimaced looking at him. "Its okay i don't mind- really, But how would i go about getting a quest?" he gave her a confused look.

"Well first you have to go over to the Quest Board and look through the requests to find something your authorized to do- in your case since your starting you can only do quests that are Hunter Rank 1...Then just sign up for the quest- after signing up the Guild master will Approve it and you'll be off" He scratched his head "I see... well i guess ill do that then- Thanks...I, didn't get your name" he paused "My names Momoiru- If you'd like you can call me Momo" she smiled at him. "Thanks Momo- i'm gonna go check the quests-"

Last edited by Arphee on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card
    Guild::
    Attack: 480
    Defense: 30

Arphee: Welcome to the Guild. Empty Re: Arphee: Welcome to the Guild.

Post by Arphee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 am

Arphee walked passed the counter rising his hand towards Momo "Ill be back soon, Wish me luck" he shouted as he walked through the guild doors to begin his quest.

Continued

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:51 am