Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hunters Unite

Welcome to Hunters Unite. Please Register, then create your hunter.

Hunters Unite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the world of Monster hunter, You are never alone.

2 posters

Arphee Cloud

Arphee
    Arphee
    Hunter Rank 1
    Hunter Rank 1

Guild Card
    Guild::
    Attack: 480
    Defense: 30

Arphee Cloud Empty Arphee Cloud

Post by Arphee Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:26 am

General

Name: Arphee Cloud

Hunter Title: Rookie Hunter

DOB: June 22 1992

Weight: 255

Height: 6' 4

Appearance: Arphee Cloud Arphee5shadowMH

Personality: Quiet and Shy when dealing with unfamiliar people and situations but really lets loose with people he knows. A bit too rowdy for his own good he often gets distracted by large monsters unrelated to quests, and has a bad habit of biting off more than he can chew.

Village Pokke

Info

Hunter Rank: 1

Specialty: Blademaster

Armor: Mafumofu Set

Weapon Information:
    Spoiler:

History/Other

Family: A mother that lives in Kotoko Village, Father is dead, and No siblings

History: Originally hailing from Kotoko Arphee has recently set off for the Village of Pokke after the death of his father. Arphee had chosen Pokke after rumor spread around town that the Snowy village had been recruiting hunters of varying skill and rank from Total Novice's to Master Hunters. Though not an Official hunter he has quite a few Minion kills under his belt for various reasons, Often he'd sneak out of the village at day break to hunt wild Mosswine to make bacon, kill Velociprey to add to their claws to his good luck charm, or mess around with the local Lynians.

Roleplay Sample:

Arphee sat on-top of the pile of vines swaying his feet in front of the Velociprey below as they snapped at him, "This never gets old." he spoke to himself as they began leaping at the cliff-side just short of his feet .

He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a small Whetstone. "Ah this'll work just fine." He though to himself gliding the stone across his Tachi's edge. After a few more swipes he chucked the used stone to the side and rose to his feet brushing off the dirt from his pants.

"Ali-Oop" he jumped off the ledge falling on-top of one of the Velociprey. It began struggling with him as he held its neck back preventing it from biting him, The other Velociprey Screeched as Arphee pulled out his Carving knife and drive it into his Prey, carving it alive.

He rolled forward tucking his knife away as the two other Velociprey hurled towards where he had been. They paused for a brief second eying him down as he Unsheathed his sword. The left Velociprey sprang forward attempting to pounce on Arphee, but he was too fast- Arphee flung the blade leftward knocking the Velociprey to the ground, despite the blow the Velociprey quickly sprang to its feet, it had seemed his strike landed wrong doing little to no damage.

The other Velociprey charged forward to no avail, Arphee Kicked the raptor and then Sweep-Slashed it on its neck, with a small gurgle the Velociprey had Fallen- However this gave the other Velociprey just enough time to get a strike on Arphee, It dugs its claws into his back tearing fabric as it jumped backwards.

Stumbling forward he patted around his back getting a feel for the injury "My armor...." he mumbled before charging at the last remaining prey and unleashing a Combo. "Shesh, i don't get paid enough for this" he said jokingly to himself as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

(I like using Third person, but if i need to do First person i think i can manage, also im pretty sure i made everything Present tense- i try my best.)

PS: I'm starting off as a HR 0 with n00b equipment so i can RP my way up, if there are any issues with my Character sheet once notified i will make the needed amendments.

Last edited by Arphee on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Information, Adding Pole, Added a PS.)
    Sileo Noctis
    Sileo Noctis
    Hunter Rank 5
    Hunter Rank 5

Guild Card
    Guild::
    Attack: 860, Lightning 200
    Defense: 320

Arphee Cloud Empty Re: Arphee Cloud

Post by Sileo Noctis Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 am

You could just start at hunter rank 1, it would be much easier lol
    Sileo Noctis